What You Will Learn? Program Features?
Join this fellowship and increase your Job Hunting Skills. You will learn 8 set of Skills that need every professional now days.
1-CV Writing, 2-Job Hunting/Interviewing Skills, 3-Communication, 4-Leadership, 5-Problem solving, 6-Teamwork, 7-Emotional Intelligence. With a bonus Program - 8-Online Earning Methods.
What is in this Fellowship Program?
This is quite different program than traditional classroom learning in schools, colleges and universities. Instead it is designed by using practical approach and project based learning. You will learn skills by practicing them.
"We tend to make you swimmers instead teaching you only, how to swim?"
Who Should Join This Fellowship?
A professionally customized learning experience for students, fresh graduates and job seekers between the age limit of (18-25) years who want to learn and develop certain skills required for a successful life and career.
Along with following program features
- 2 Months learning by doing experience.
- Free Book gifts to top performers
- Completion certificate and shield with surprise gifts
- Meet with startup founders
- Industry and corporate tour
- Recreational Tour
- Real time learning opportunity
- Professional skills training
- Personality development
- Professional Ethics
- Learning by Doing
- Learning from books, real-time events, movies.
- Readers are Leaders – Developing reading habits
- Discover your true talent.
- Enhance your Internship and job hunting skills.
You Will Learn also Online Earning Methods (freelance work) during this career fellowship program.
Why You Should Join this Fellowship?
According to Career Advisory & Assessment Services research and a survey of over 159 companies in Pakistan, over 75% of employers are not satisfied with the skill level of the job candidates that apply for their companies. 79.5% of these companies require additional personal development of candidates, and 74.2% require soft skills.
More specifically, these companies have identified the top skills that are required:
- Verbal Communication (83.63%)
- Positive Attitude (71.93%)
- Team Working (64.91%)
- Critical Thinking (59.06%)
- Self Confidence (59.06%)
- Written Communication (57.31%)
- Drive & Resilience (57.31%)
- Stress Tolerance (47.37%)
- Adaptability (46.20%)
- Time Management (45.61%)
- Self-Awareness (45.03%)
- Planning & Organizing (45.03%)
- Integrity (43.86%)
But unfortunately hardly any school, college and university focus to develop these skills among their students instead there is always a rat race of highest marks.
Factors Considered When Hiring Fresh Grads
According to Academia-Industry Linkages Gap Analysis Survey Report the major factors that influence hiring for new graduates (on a scale of 0-100) are:
- Relevant qualification: 86%
- Personal Presentation: 79%
- Soft Skills: 74%
- Volunteer Work: 50%
- Grades: 29%
- Extra Curricular Activities: 24%
Duration: 2 Months (8 Weeks) (60 Days)
Timing: Weekend/Weekdays Evening
Learning Method: 50% Lectures - 50% Practical
Who Should Join: Students/Job Seekers (Anyone below 30 who want to develop his/her skills)
Location: Multiple Location as We Call them Learning Points. You will be updated after final selection.
Total Number of Seats: Limited (only 25-30)
Program Cost: Program cost only 3000 rupees for initial registration and 2500/month.
We are looking for more sponsors and trying our best to bring them on board to offer scholarships and keep the cost minimum. Currently we are offering very limited 100% need based scholarships and partial need based scholarships with 25% - 50% discount. You can avail this opportunity as per requirements.
After applying fill this separate form to apply need base Scholarship. Click Here
How We Spend......?
- 70% to conduct career fellowship program.
- 20% reserved for future scholarships.
- 10% donated to Akhuwat Foundation.